Postage glitch since last week??

Hi all,

All of my items are using the only one postage policy which is Free postage with the optional $6 extra for Express post.

I have been dealing with this postage glitch since last week, tried to edit listing, edit postage policy, etc but the problem is still there, rang ebay this morning and they said they are working on it but it is the same answer since last week, Is anyone having the same problem and is there anyway to fix it? or the only choice I have is just wait??

If the buyers want to see all of my items and click at "Items for sale" it will shown that I have 1,047 items but if you only click the one with Free postage, sometime it will shown that I have 937 items, sometime 961, sometime 320 the worst one shown Zero.

For example in search result, If the buyers search for the items, lets say, "Plus size top"  they will see my item cost $29 plus postage $6 instead of Free postage with the optional $6 for express post, which is means the items is cost more than what it supposed to be and of course, buyer not going to buy it......unless they click through the listing, then they will see that it is Free postage but, how many buyers will click through??

Ebay should fix this faster than this, it have been happened since last week and I believe this may one of the reason of why the sales are going down?? 

Anyone having this problem?? please share and if there is anything else I can do to fix this, please advice, any help would be very much appreciated.

Ps. Should I just remove the express option?? but will that effect the search result in Best match??

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Postage glitch since last week??

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply