Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Postage glitch since last week??

Hi all, All of my items are using the only one postage policy which is Free postage with the optional $6 extra for Express post. I have been dealing with this postage glitch since last week, tried to edit listing, edit postage policy, etc but the pro...

auto relist x 3 is back...again...how do I

I've read a few earlier posts on this and understand it comes and goes. when editign an item yesterday I noticed it reappear yayhas anyone found a quick way to tick the autorelist box for items already listed in mutiples?(and do ebay untick it on yr ...

Pulled apart item by buyer and now wanting refund.

Hi EBay members. Im righting to ask what to do. This person has let someone open and temper with an Omega watch that they won on bids. I feel that i have the right not to refund this person because of this reson. Please. What are my right as a seller...

FEE"S.

Just wondering has there been any info released from ACCC in regards to the outrageous final postage fee that is making it difficult for small time sellers as myself...If some say stamps sell for like $0.99 postage of $2.00 because I need a large env...

Resolved! When can I open a UPI?

Buyer purchased small item on 1st May, paid straight away with an eCheque (Total incl. post $12.45) PayPal advised yesterday, 4th May, eCheque was not honoured. eBay sold section said to send invoice, which I did. I also sent a message to the buyer r...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

good ole australia post

https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/option/international/AU/FR?fromPostcode=2448 Use our prepaid envelopes Send your letter for a flat rate using one of our postage-prepaid envelopes. ProductSizeWeightPriceSmall env...

Dutch invoices??

I sent an invoice this morning & it's in Dutch?? Anyone else?? Vielen Dank, dass Sie bei eBay eingekauft haben. Der fällige Gesamtbetrag beläuft sich auf AU $26.98. Weitere Einzelheiten zu Ihrem Kauf finden Sie weiter unten.

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order cancellation when buyer does not respond

Hi all,I am a little confused about the order cancellation process. I have looked at a few threads but have not found an exact answer for this situation.I sold an item to a buyer. The buyer called me and said he did not want the item anymore. He did ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Subtitles - yes or no? Is it worth the additional cost?

My concern is me running out of characters in the main title, despite trying different variations If someone does a title only search on ebay (and doesn't tick title + description) would a subtitleshow up (in theory) in that search or will only words...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Seller has used my template right down to description of item.....is this allowed?

I take a lot of time and pride in listing my items. It is a labour intensive process as you all know. So I was pretty peeved when I saw a Seller of a similar item I recently sold has cut & paste my entire listing ( heading & description not pics). Th...

Accessing and controlling eBay account from overseas

Hi, I just have a quick question if anyone can answer it. I am an Australian based in Melbourne and have an Australian eBay account. My GF lives in the Philippines and I am considering going over there for 3 - 6 months until we can figure out our par...