Postage labels

Hey I know this is probably a stupid question but I was just wondering if anyone can tell me how you stick the ebay postage label print outs to the postage satchels? I've been using the red australia post satchels and want to start using the ebay satchels as they are a bit cheaper

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Postage labels

Why would you stick them to the satchel when it has a pocket on them to put the label into ?

The only thing I could suggest is to get some cheap cellophane bags ...put the label in then sticky tape it to the satchel. The other option is the sticky labels you can get to print ebay labels on. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Why would you stick them to the satchel when it has a pocket on them to put the label into ?

The only thing I could suggest is to get some cheap cellophane bags ...put the label in then sticky tape it to the satchel. The other option is the sticky labels you can get to print ebay labels on. 

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

When I print out the label, I trim it to size and then slip it in the pocket of the ebay satchels.

If I am not using the ebay satchels I just tape them onto the parcel. easy.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Thanks didn't realsise it had a pocket
Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Hey I know this is probably a stupid question

Got it in one

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

No such thing as a stupid question - just stupid answers

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

@stickerswa wrote:

No such thing as a stupid question - just stupid answers

Agreed. In this case

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

happyme1
Community Member

You can use one- sided or double- sided tape.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

It's not a stupid question, I've been reading the official eBay information and I've been wondering, are people printing these on plain paper or on sticky labels? Nowhere do they make this clear. It's only on this forum that I've discovered that the eBay satchels contain pockets. I'm only familiar with the Australia Post satchels which don't contain pockets. Thanks

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

They cost 25c each in 5 packs.

It would have been quicker and cheaper (assuming your time is worth something) just to buy some and look.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply