Postage not being refunded by ebay,buying 2 postage for 1 item and cancelling second postage WARNING

Just a little warning to people how have bought and cancelled postage labels via ebay

So december and janurary i sold 2 items and bought postage for both through ebay but needed to change and add insurance so cancelled and purchased again. 

I needed to ring ebay and get them to manually search  ( because ALL ACCOUNT ACTIVITY )  has problems  and they also had not refunded.   The lady told me this is a problema tm and they do not have a technical fix for this problem.

If you have waited past the 30 days hold onfunds returned for ucancelled postage  You will need to ring tehm and get your cash back via a credit refund

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Postage not being refunded by ebay,buying 2 postage for 1 item and cancelling second postage WARNING

Thanks for the info.  I had one label that I forgot to add "signature on delivery" which I was intending to pay for, so rather than cancel the label, I just paid the extra over the counter. A bit of a hassle, but may be an alternative to cancelling the label.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply