Postage rebate not on December invoices

Have any other sellers noted an abscence of the Aus Post rebate for parcels under 500gms on their December invoices?
Both my accounts are missing the rebate which adds up to around $30 with both accounts combined?

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Postage rebate not on December invoices

Still  nothing on my account either since 3rd November - so much for their 60 days !
And it annoys me no end that they are still advertising the postage rebate banner on my pages every day.

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

Has everyone checked their monthly invoices?

We hadn't received any rebate for the November and December 500g assessed parcels so I contacted eBay mid Feb. I received a reply on 8th March requesting item numbers so I downloaded the Nov and December invoices, extracted the $7.20 postage labels and sent eBay the excel file. Today I've received an email confirming the $136 refund.

groupwave.gif

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

Thank you just reminded me.

I did not receive Postage 10% discount from October to December!

I just telephoned spent 45 minutes on the phone.

The customer service rep i spoke to was not aware of the discount.. maybe she was new to the job?

She assured me after me telling her of the problem that credits have not been received and stated I would receive credits for all the $7.20 items wihin 24 - 73 hours

So i would suggest other sellers telephone.. as I do not believe these credits are going to automatically appear on the next invoice

I am sure If I had not telephoned.. I would not have received

But will wait and see if I do receive the credits as it adds up to quite a lot of money owed to me!

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

I spent 2 hours with  online chat on the 16th of this month and finally they agreed that I was eligible for the rebate and it had not been paid Smiley Very Happy
The next day I received an email confirming amount to be refunded to my account............................................... still waiting for this said refund to actually be processed though.
It will be two weeks tomorrow
Smiley Frustrated

Will be interested to hear if anyone gets their promised refund/credits.

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

Our credits were applied yesterday.

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply