Pottery/glass category

Where have the subcategories for pottery/glass disappeared. Eg Australian pottery, European pottery. There is an error message stating the category has been removed. The same message appears when searching all the old subcategories. What happened and why? Is this permanent. If so, it is now impossible to find items. Grouping the items as ‘vases’ is unworkable when looking for specifics. 

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Pottery/glass category

Realise there has been an update to categories. Intuitive? Absolutely not. Closed my store in disgust as customers will never be able to easily locate the majority of items I sell. Who asked for these changes? After 17 years never using this site again for buying or selling. The whole site is unmanageable now. The site builders need lessons in user experience. 

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Pottery/glass category

Pottery/glass category

Pottery/glass category

I had bookmarked some categories because I preferred them to the feed and now they have all gone. Oh well, I will just have to change the bookmarks I guess. 

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Pottery/glass category

I buy Australian pottery and they have made it so difficult to find it now. previously i just clicked on the specific category “Australian pottery” but now I have to search through 1000s of items listed under pottery and glass. Ebay say this is improves the search experience , bull**bleep**. 

What a complete **bleep** up, it is amazing how hard they try to alienate their  customers.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Pottery/glass category

doesn't it work if you type in Australian Pottery in the search bar?

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Pottery/glass category

So hard??

Over 6, 6oo listings just under Australian pottery.

australian pottery | eBay

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply