Powerseller - to be or not to be?

Recently I've sold quiet few used personal things and suddenly I see I'm a Powerseller. Not sure if that's a good thing for me since some buyers might have misstrust seeing me as business which I'm not. I pride my self doing the best for the buyers even go beyond that and buyers appreciate that so I want to keep it that way. What do you think, any advantages, disadvantages, worth it or not, what?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Powerseller - to be or not to be?

garrcc
Community Member

Here are ten advantages of being a Power Seller:

1 - Maidens strew petals before you as walk along a path.

2 - Postman will deliver your parcels with the greatest of care, wearing white gloves.

3 - Scammers will be so in awe of you, that they will not try to rip you off.

4 - Ebay will pay you to list your items.

5 - Rolls of bubble wrap, tape and packing boxes will appear on your doorstep - free.

6 - A magical Ebay fairy will wrap and post all your items - free.

7 - Your posted items will never go astray.

8 - All questions from potential buyers will be sensible ones.

9 - No other Ebayer will pinch your photos or listing descriptions.

10 - You will never get a defect, etc - everything will be smooth saling.

Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

The main disadvantage of being a Power Seller is that none of the above is even remotely accurate. Smiley LOL
Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

saarzi
Community Member

Ebays thingy on powersellers HERE

It means you get priority customer support (hahahaha) and a discussion board. Thats about it.  -_-

Im a Power Seller and Top Rated and to be honest I dont notice any difference at all in sales when Power Seller is on my account (I do with Top Rated).

As a buyer, of which I used to be prolific on another account, Power Seller really meant nothing to me - unless it was a Chinese Seller. Then it always seemed like they sold really cheap poor quality stuff and gots a lot of negative feedback, so I avoided them.

But for anyone else, it made zero difference to me as a buyer.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply