Printed invoice writing REALLY small

Hi, as of October 16th, when I print out a label/invoice slip, the writing is really small. I have tried changing the font but can't seem to get it any bigger. Does anyone else have this problem??

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Has the printer been installed or was it just attached to the computer. Sometimes installing the printer helps if it hasn't been done before.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Hi, yes, the printer has been installed. Has been working fine up until yesterday (16th October) Just wondering if it's my problem or an ebay problem.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Can you zoom it out 

Ctrl + Mouse wheel, zoom in and out. 

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Hi, have tried and can only zoom on computer screen. When I print it stays small. Can't get font any bigger as it only goes up to 14. I've noticed that when I go to process an order, I click on the order number to get buyers details. Address is big writing but when I scroll down the page, all writing below the buyers address has shrunk. When I click on print invoice, the next page that comes up is also small writing. Has ebay decided to change the format? 

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Hi, This is has been happening to me as well over the last few days, wondering did you find a solution? 

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

OP started this thread 3 years ago am surprised that it hasnt disappeared.  Maybe start a new one if you have a problem.  Sorry I dont have an answer for you and have not had this problem

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Haha sorry didn't check the date,thanks I think I will

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Happening to me as well Sueth55 from about a week ago. It happens when I print the 'printer-friendly page' from View Order Settings'. I spent ages trying to change printer settings to no avail, but thanks to your post, it would seem to be an external issue and not just me. Maybe some windows update or the like. It is not that bad I guess, I just preferred the larger font (or new glasses).

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply