Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay seller asking for return post by under a week deadline

I did refuse yes from enjoy24hours ebay seller in eBay message asking me for return post without seller address. I am not going put four shirt return post back to enjoy24hours eBay Seller in China by Tuesday 4th November for full refund is scam for u...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is there still a market for these antique items?

Question for all the vintage/antique sellers - I was just wondering if there is still a market for antique books and cabinet cards? I have about 200 Australian antique cabinet cards which I was thinking of putting up on another account but not sure i...

Return Request

Hi I need some advice on a return request from a buyer if you can help me out. The buyer contacted me two/three weeks later after receiving the item saying that the item isnt new (or as up to her expectation). I asked her to take a few photos to show...

buyer lies about dress being damaged and wants full refund

Hi guys Sold a dress at the begining of Oct, which was delivered on 10th. Then on the 25th, buyer opened a return request, saying the dress was ripped upon arrival, demanding either full refund or a new replacement, alone with few pictures of the rip...

Resolved! Find a member

How do we do this now that the site map has changed? TIA.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong Designer Label - Stella McCartney vs Stella

Seems some people are advertising "Stella" dresses as Stella McCartney, probably not realising their error. Me thinks there might be a few disputes a comin' if they sell. The brand "Stella" is an Australian label with no affiliation with Stella McCar...

Buyers sending "paid"for invoice for unpaid for item.

Buyer was to pay cash on collection but after 2 days changed his/her mind and wanted to do bank deposit which was fine. After 4 days and no payment I sent a msg to buyer as no payment was made. I received an odd ebay invoice with a red stamp that sai...

Resolved! Buyer claiming missing parts, but everything is there.

Hello, I am looking for some advice please. I have a buyer that has opened a missing parts claim on an auction for a used item. He is claiming the flash is missing off a DSLR camera I sold marked BODY ONLY. There were no photos of a flash, I did not ...

Free Postage & Competing with CHINA

Why are we competing with Chinese ebay sellers flooding ebay China with product that has free postage? Postage that is paid for by the Chinese Communist Government? Is this a fair system? NO NO NO China floods our market with product, yet how can we ...

We have a store.. Item Watches but no page views. Broken?

HiIt seems as of the 26th some of our store items have reset back to 0 page views. But still have items watched. eg 0 page views 11 Watches. How is this possible? We have tested bumping a page view and it isn't regresting as a page view. Anyone else ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

email issue with new paypal layout

paypal just changed their site layout. Now all my payment notifications are being sent to my back up email account rather than my primary email. Dont know why, settings still show correct address as primary

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling Off Ebay Not Sure On This One

I have a number of items listed for auction and none of them are Buy It Now. I had a potencial customer who was looking for 3 of an item I had listed for Auction. He/She asked if I could supply 3 of these and for what price. I gave the Price for 3 bu...

find ebay store ID

Does anyone know where I can find my ebay Store ID? I've been looking everywhere, and searched independently online, but nothing. Can someone direct me? Thanks in advance.