Problems with cancellation request

Is anyone else having problems with a cancellation request?
I can’t seem to accept it. I’m going around in circles and my customer is starting to get annoyed at me. I am an experienced seller and have cancelled transactions in the past without any problems, but this cancellation request is sending me around the bend!
The buyer opened an official “Cancellation Request”, I clicked into it like normal and I clicked submit to accept the cancellation. However, it doesn’t give me a confirmation and it just loads onto that annoying “We Looked Everywhere” page. So, I tried again and still no luck. So I decided to chat with eBay and find out what the problem was and through that link I opened up the transaction details, where it says “The Transaction has been successfully cancelled”. But, it doesn’t appear to be the case. I’ve had no emails confirming that, the money hasn’t disappeared from my tally and the transaction still appears in my “Open Cancellations” tab. I recently switched to the dreaded Managed Payments system (which was fine), but this is the first cancellation I’ve had to do with this new system and I was curious if that was the problem? My customer paid using her credit card, but not through PayPal.
Is there currently a glitch with cancellations???
Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Never mind, it’s fixed itself 😀

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Never mind, it’s fixed itself 😀