Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

first managed payment today?

Sold an item, buyer paid immediately through paypal, checked, money is in paypay. On ebay the paid icon is an hourglass with the pop upmessage 'payment initiated via paypal'. On the newer format sold items page it says 'buyer hasn't paid yet'.Anyone ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! no sales

my sales are zero - what is happening 

EBAY STORE

I'm thinking about opening a store. The only info I can find is the puff put out by Ebay and not from actual users. I'd welcome advice. I'm trading as 2012billym, tathraman and datho-9036. I should add that I'm quite computer literate BUT I'm 82 and ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International Postage not calculating

Hi,I generally only ship within Australia, but lately due to interest I am branching out.When I add a postage option for international, it only gives me 3 options:- Standard International Flat Rate- Interparcel Standard- Interparcel Express. No matte...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I believe buyer has item won't pay

As a newbie I wasn't aware of the benefits of tracking and sent an item to the US right at the start of the pandemic without tracking. Buyer claimed not to have received and EBay reimbursed her.The item hasn't been returned to me after all these mont...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay is not responsible for it's own technical issue

eBay and PayPal sent me two different addresses for the same buyer this morning and I didn't notice that until I sent the item to one of the addresses. I first contact eBay customer service to see if I was the only one having this issue and it came o...

Fed Up - Non paying buyers!

Seriously sick to death of sellers NOT having the ability to at least leave neutral feedback for buyers that don't pay for items and do not communicate. Twice in less then a month I have had to do unpaid item cases, the first buyer just ignored it co...

• 27 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Am I ever charged for auto relist when I tick the box to relist up to 8 times? I am not a business.

I am curious to know if any of the so called free relist up to 8 times are actually relisted with a charge. I have been using the auto relist thinking that I receive these free until they run their duration in the auction, but I am now a bit suspect ...

Weed out buyers with zero feedback

Is there any way to block buyers who have no feedback? I'm sick of the number of idiots who win auctions on items that I am selling and then they don't pay or contact you. It's happened five times in the last few months and it's really frustrating.

• 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful