Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Weed out buyers with zero feedback

Is there any way to block buyers who have no feedback? I'm sick of the number of idiots who win auctions on items that I am selling and then they don't pay or contact you. It's happened five times in the last few months and it's really frustrating.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay Fee Relief

I should like say that within the restictions of running a company to make a profit ,I see the fee relief offer of ebay as a genuine attempt to help. Thank you Ebay. At the moment, I'll pay what I owe rather than have to pay more later. For each pers...

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Find my listings quickly

Some days ago I stumbled on a page that gave me a drop down list of my listings. Could someone please advise me how to get back there again?Many thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Payments and Paypal

Hi AllI have tried searching a difinitive anser on this but wasn`t able to find one. Once eBays new payment system start, am I right in saying as far as selling on eBay, I will have no need at all to have a Paypal account ? So basically, I could just...

• 40 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! "Seller doesn't offer Combined Postage" - BUT I DO !

My buyer is receiving a message saying 'This seller does not offer combined postage' when they submit a request for a total for combined postage for mulptile purchases from me. The buyer says they have committed to purchase and want a new invoice but...

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! eBay not as described case - seller protection?

After some 16 years with no problems somebody opened "significantly not as described and not matching the photos" case. It was an eight hundred dollars item, for which I accepted $700, and it went to UK. The buyer messaged me that it arrived in UK, a...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aust Post Investigation Outcome as Proof of Delivery ??

mmm .... still mulling over eBays new proof of delivery requirement....... What will be accepted as proof of delivery? If a buyer opens a request about an item they haven't received, you can resolve the request by providing proof of delivery. We ask ...

• 45 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Question re size of AP wine box

I am considering using one of the AP wine boxes to post a fairly delicate item (not wine, but bottle-shaped). When I went to check the size of the wine box, it stated it was 132 x 105 x 395mm, which I found quite odd in that I was expecting two of th...

eBay Packing Tape is getting incredibly expensive

As I write this 11 bidders have bid $61 for two rolls of eBay branded tape located in Australia. The cheapest seems to be $10.22 per roll plus $28.95 from the USA. They seem to be about $30 a roll so I'm going back to the cheap brown stuff until the ...