Processing through Australia Post facility ...... !!

I have read on a number of discussions about the delays through some of the AP facilities, namely Chullora NSW and Sunshine West VIC and perhaps others.  Sometimes mail moves fast, sometimes it seems to be caught up at AP facilities for over 10 days .... and sometimes mail does a loop between facilities delaying it's destination even further.

I've got an item going to WA ---- AP facility Granville 30 June ---- AP facility Chullora 3 July ---- no further news 7 July ---- aaargh !!

Does anyone have any ideas how to avoid or at least limit any of this.  Is there a difference in handing the item over an AP counter or dropping in a red post box.  Apart from asking buyers who may be outside a CBD to anticipate delays, but sometimes items move very quickly.

Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: Processing through Australia Post facility ...... !!

Sendle is a courier broker so their efficiency is dependant on which courier they use - and they'll be using the cheapest possible.

Also country or remote deliveries can be a problem and may involve travelling many K's to a depot, that's likely only open weekdays during office hours.................couriers are fine for some people but certainly not for all.

https://www.productreview.com.au/p/sendle.html

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 31 of 31
Latest reply