Put a Rainbow in your life.

Geez, These are just the thing for a burst of Natural colour in your life. Not. item 251352106618 I wonder if they are genuine ????

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Put a Rainbow in your life.

This was the seller I was looking for. There is no mistake about what you are buying, unless you only read the title and look at the photos. I think they have done the description perfectly, because that's exactly how it works. I also couldn't remember the variety of rose they use. I'm pretty sure I've seen it at my local nursery though, now I've seen the name. 331147324794

Message 11 of 25
Latest reply

100+ Rare Rainbow Rose Flower Seeds Your Lover Multi-color Plants Home Garden 

Bad translation.Woman LOL

If they really were 'rare' seeds they wouldn't be selling 100 of them for $2.99.

Message 12 of 25
Latest reply

These beans are really magic, though..... right? 291025509676

I was all sad because I didn't have a cow (to trade), but when I saw those for just a coupla bucks (non-deer variety.... I have no livestock) my hopes were raised again. 

Message 13 of 25
Latest reply

This is one of the main sellers/scammers that started it all: 390779752981

Their current "live" listings for the Rainbow Rose seeds have sold over 3800 lots.

Message 14 of 25
Latest reply

Again, it's on the internet, so it must be true. Not to mention the fact it's on eBay, because they'd never allow dodgy listings. The fact the listing says this, means it has to be true!

• Each sprout will contain it's own little message that will carry throughout the duration of the germination.
  • The message, give the gift that keeps on giving, each little bean comes with a message, perfect for any occasion.

11 Gullible people, how terribly sad. I might buy some! They still have more than 10 left.

Message 15 of 25
Latest reply

@go-tazz wrote:

This is one of the main sellers/scammers that started it all: 390779752981

Oh dear...

I checked that listing and one of the first things I saw... "A seller you've bought from" (wasnae rainbow seeds, but still)

shame shame shame

Message 16 of 25
Latest reply

@i-love-my-sheep wrote:

Again, it's on the internet, so it must be true. 

That's what I've been led to believe...

the cake is NOT a lie

Message 17 of 25
Latest reply

Your rose sounds like ABRACADABRA . I grow this rose and occassionly it throws a pure yellow rose plus also a pure dark red

rose. These colors are from the parents,  I do love the two tone it was bred for. I have the one that has the yellow striping,

There is also a sister rose of the same but gives blotches/ patches of red and yellow. I don't remember the name of that one.

The rose was bred in Germany. Google the name for more info.  This would be the closest you can get to a rainbow rose...only

these are available as plants from your local nursery with no artificial manipulation.

I recommend this one if you like rainbow roses. Regards Poppy.

Message 18 of 25
Latest reply

Oh bugger.  I came in here, thinking someone had been chewing on crayons in the naughty corner again, and was ready to extrude rainbows..... suck me in with a good thread title next time Horizon Smiley Embarassed

Message 19 of 25
Latest reply

Yes, Poppy, that's exactly the one that it is. I love the variegated roses. I do remember seeing its sister at the nursery and was tossing up between the 2. I think it came down to this plant looking a bit healthier than its sister. I have my Abracadabra planted next to my Julia's Rose (rusty brown colour). I've got a Blue Moon still in a pot that is to go next to them as well. I've just been a bit lazy and haven't planted it yet.

My next purchase is a Mr Lincoln and some sort of  smelly yellow Hybrid Tea. I have a couple of well established roses, but have no idea what their names are.

I had a wretched Leaf Cutter Bee attack my Julia's and Abracadabra. The blue moon is sitting in a pot next to them and was completely untouched. If I hadn't seen it in action, I never would have believed it happen. She landed on the leaf and in less than 10 seconds had cut a circular piece out and flew away with it. Not long after, she was back. She kept coming back.

The leaves resemble Swiss Cheese! Apparently they take the leaves to line their nest. They will take almost any soft leaf, but roses are their favourite. Doing the same job as regular bees (pollinators), I'd never consider hurting it. 

Message 20 of 25
Latest reply