Put a Rainbow in your life.

Geez, These are just the thing for a burst of Natural colour in your life. Not. item 251352106618 I wonder if they are genuine ????

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Put a Rainbow in your life.

Your yellow one will be Gold Bunny....very popular. I have growing all the ones you have mentioned as I just love roses with perfume.

A must have....Ashram, orange and highly scented.

Checkout 221600958596.....we both know the real name of this one. Abracadabra.  Just a shame what sellers do just to make the

$$$.

Potential buyers should do their research before purchase of seeds as it will be years before they find out that they had been fooled.

I have seen extremely high prices paid for rose seeds......just ashame !

regards Poppy.

Message 21 of 25
Latest reply

Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL 

Message 22 of 25
Latest reply

Thanks Poppy. I do recall looking at the Gold Bunny rose at the nursery. When the Sydney Olympics was happening, there was a rose (probably renamed from something else) called Gold Medal. It was a beautiful vivid yellow and highly scented. I planted it in one of my gardens in the front yard and loved it to bits.

Some lowlife took to my front yard with motor oil one night and killed a lot of my plants (a lot of people copped it that night). I have been trying for years to find something similar and I think the Gold Bunny came pretty close from memory.

DG, now I've seen it all. Horizon is going to love that one!!!! There is no mention of items sold on that one, so maybe people aren't as gullible as we thought. 2 things, 1. how can people actually think this is real, and, 2. why would you want 200 seeds?

Even though I have 1/4 acre, I don't have room for 200 rose plants, especially 200 of the same variety! Although my sheeps would think it great to have 200 roses. They would mow them down in the space of a few hours. Even if only half of the seeds grew, that's a lot of roses!!!

I had a pink rose in the back yard that had been there since at least the 60's. It was under a tree and used to get stems on it over 6 feet long (the secret to long stem roses, plant under a tree!). It's now a mere stump in the ground and as dead as the lady that planted it all those years ago.

They ring barked it, while they ate it. They destroyed my red and white Icebergs too. I don't have many plants in the back yard any more, only grass. Although they tend to leave the Scotch Thistles alone (speaking of which, I have to dig them out, they're starting to flower).

Message 23 of 25
Latest reply

@digital*ghost wrote:

@go-tazz wrote:

This is one of the main sellers/scammers that started it all: 390779752981

Oh dear...

I checked that listing and one of the first things I saw... "A seller you've bought from" (wasnae rainbow seeds, but still)

shame shame shame

They do sell other items but I reckon they use the fake seed ones to boost their sales record and any

feedback on those will boost their ratings,(it's generally from buyers who have received their item/s).

@digital*ghost wrote:

Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL 

That's just completely over the top,(that's taking gullibility to the extreme)Hilarious.gif

That sellers has the other fake seeds as well so they may come up with others,

Message 24 of 25
Latest reply

That's the thing with the seeds, by the time they take months and months and months and months to grow to a point where they *might* flower, the opportunity to leave feedback has well and truly passed. All their feedback would reflect (if they even leave it) is, yes, they received the seeds as ordered and maybe comment on shipping times. It could be well over 12 months until they realise they've been duped and there's nothing they can do about it.

Message 25 of 25
Latest reply