Put a Rainbow in your life.

Geez, These are just the thing for a burst of Natural colour in your life. Not. item 251352106618 I wonder if they are genuine ????

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

where have you been hiding Horizon. There are always threads on these along with the strawberries, watermelons, bananas etc etc. Of course they are fake
Message 2 of 25
Latest reply

Of course they're real, they're on the internet. It's always true if it's on the internet!

I planted a new rose this year that is red with yellow flashes. I nearly died when the first flower was all yellow. I wondered how my reputable local nursery could see something that is fake. Thankfully, when flower 2 and 3 opened up, they are red with yellow flashes.

Message 3 of 25
Latest reply

yeah I know h b h  but they have change colour again. hahahahah

Message 5 of 25
Latest reply

this is my favourite pic. If you are going to photoshop at least work out what is strawberry and what is the knife LOL

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1-Pack-100pcs-Rare-Delicious-Strawberry-Seeds-Vegetables-Fruits-Seed-Ligh...
Message 6 of 25
Latest reply

If all these scammers did what this seller does, then there wouldn't be so many complaints. Read right down the bottom of the description, under 'important'. 361090128674

It's surprising how many scam listings there are from Australia too. Some are obviously taken straight from the Chinese sellers, which is obvious by the wording, but others aren't.

Message 7 of 25
Latest reply

@harley_babes_hoard wrote:
this is my favourite pic. If you are going to photoshop at least work out what is strawberry and what is the knife LOL

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1-Pack-100pcs-Rare-Delicious-Strawberry-Seeds-Vegetables-Fruits-Seed-Ligh...

$1.25 and free delivery is an easy way to build up fb though

Message 8 of 25
Latest reply

sheepie only $1?      pretty colours.gif

Message 9 of 25
Latest reply

I just think they are a riot. LOL

Message 10 of 25
Latest reply