Q Re: Closing An Account

I have a hopefully quick question about what happens when someone closes their account. I know that there is a waiting period before the account officially closes, but what I would like to know is when you close it yourself, does it immediately show as 'Not A Registered User', or does that appear at the end of the waiting period, once the account is officially NARU?

TIA  ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

I could be missing it, but unfortunately I couldn't see anything on the help page that confirms when "NARU" is displayed on an account.

I was able to confirm it displays immediately from a member who recently closed their account voluntarily, though.

Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

I also remember the recent thread here and the members account showed NARU immediately then we discussed how long it takes to close which used to be 180 days and now I believe it's 30 days.

Hope you had a nice sabbatical. Smiley Happy

(Just heard of a horror smash at Mount Compass) Smiley Sad

image host
Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

I also remember the recent thread here and the members account showed NARU immediately then we discussed how long it takes to close which used to be 180 days and now I believe it's 30 days.

Hope you had a nice sabbatical. Smiley Happy

(Just heard of a horror smash at Mount Compass) Smiley Sad

Clelland Gully road, Tooperang. I travelled that road a few days ago and thought what a shocker it was. Very steep and winding with 90 degree sharp corners to catch the unwary. Not the sort of road to be travelling at 4.00 am on a freezing cold night. Some of the roads at Mount Compass had ice on them a week or so ago, causing minor accidents so a very dangerous place to be driving at the moment.

Please tell me you are not leaving us Digi  ????

Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

Hope you had a nice sabbatical.

Twas just my way of saying welcome back. Smiley Happy

image host
Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

It was just the questions about closing an account that worried me ....Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

If she thinks she's leaving, then she can think again. I'll hunt her down and drag her back kicking and screaming if I have to.

Edit: ๐Ÿ˜„

Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

Tippy, I'll join you.....Digi will have a posse after her if she deserts us.Smiley LOL

Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

Don't worry girls, I'll put a fully baited Wagon Wheel trap in front of her then when she stops youse can grab her and show her the error of her ways.........................

original.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 10 of 18
Latest reply