Raising selling limits

Just had a slightly amusing message from ebay on our small store.

This store runs 300-400 listings with a total value of around $12,000 - $15,000.

message reads, " Congratulations, we,ve noticed what a great job you are doing.............. ( well thanks ebay ...Smiley Very Happy   ) .... and now you can list even more.... ( well thanks again ebay .....Smiley Very Happy    ). You can now list 27,000 items and sell $1,296,000 per month.   .........................  Looks like its time to list the house, the farm, my superanuation and the kids...........Smiley LOL

Made me smile anyway.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Raising selling limits

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You will have to sell the kids elsewhere Chameleon....you cant sell live animals on ebay.Smiley LOL

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Raising selling limits

Throw the kids in as a bonus ebay won't know Woman Wink

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Raising selling limits

We just got one of these same emails on our limited store. This ID is and awlays has been totally unlimited.

They have cranked up our selling limit to 9,900,000 items or $45,000,000 whichever comes first.

Had to have a laugh as our items average arounf $10-$12 each so to list that many is gonna take a while methinks.

Not even the Chinese could crack that limit I think. LOL.

For us its unlimited and really has been for a while.

Why don't they hand out something that could be of use to us?

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Raising selling limits

Kids on the side  Robot LOL

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Raising selling limits

Clarry, I dont think I want a job typing up your listings!!!!!

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Raising selling limits

@clarry100 wrote:

We just got one of these same emails on our limited store. This ID is and awlays has been totally unlimited.

They have cranked up our selling limit to 9,900,000 items or $45,000,000 whichever comes first.

Had to have a laugh as our items average arounf $10-$12 each so to list that many is gonna take a while methinks.

Not even the Chinese could crack that limit I think. LOL.

For us its unlimited and really has been for a while.

Why don't they hand out something that could be of use to us?

Its classic stuff isnt it clarry.

I,ve got a reputation as a bit of a hoarder. The wifes worried that if I list all of the carp in the shed, I might go over my new 27,000 item listing limit......Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Raising selling limits

Well at least she wont have to worry about you listing the house and the farm if you have exceeded your limit.Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Raising selling limits

@enigmabear wrote:

Kids on the side  Robot LOL

I only like children if they're cooked properly. Very few can get them just right these days. Cham, if they're still young and tender, I'll make an offer!

Spoiler
😄
Message 9 of 9
Latest reply