Re: Problems in updated Turbo Lister

Hi!

I just upgraded my Turbo Lister, and now when I try to enter my parcel dimensions in the calculated postage option, they are in Amercian imperial instead of Australian metric (pounds and inches instead of kilograms and centimetres).

Also, Preview is not working from the upload area before I upload my listing.

Are these known bugs that are being rectified?

Steven.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Re: Problems in updated Turbo Lister

Yes they are known bugs and the imperial weights have been a problem for a while. The work around is to select freight as the only option then edit the listing once it is uploaded to ebay.

I have no idea if there is an alternative to preview as I have never used the tab, I enter the html then check all is well in design view and then save.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks, I'll give that a go.

I previously entered the dimensions of the parcel pretending it was still in kgs and cms, but it wouldn't let me upload as it said the dimensions were way out of range. 

Steven.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Or use flat rate and edit after upload if required.

Using listing designer causes issues with preview. Try  a listing without designer.

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Hi,

I have the same problem with TL, it has been nearly a month & they haven't fixed it yet. I also have no preview in TL . I will have to see if the listing will still upload ok.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Got sick of turbo lister, so un-installed it and doing everything now online (as I wasn't aware you could save templates which makes it a lot easier).

I don't sell much, so not a hassle for me!

Steven.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

I haven't sold on ebay for months but have just listed a few items and encountered the Imperial weight problem the subject refers to.

Another thing different is that I keep getting a "Must accept Paypal blah blah etc etc" error message. Paypal is mandatory so why the error message? It appears the only way around that is to tick the accept "Credit card via Paypal" option. Is this another "new" rule as I've never ticked that box before??

Mike

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply