Re-lists

Is there a quick way to see how many auto re-lists an item has left / or has used up? TIA.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re-lists

the only way I know how is: click on revise item, check how many re-lists are left then back track (without revising)
Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Re-lists

In 'My eBay Selling', click on 'More actions' at the right of an active item.  If one of the options is 'Remove Automatic Relist', then you still have at least one.

I keep a record of when I list stuff, so that is just a confirmation for me.

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Re-lists

Thanks, Dave. Yes I knew about the 'More actions' drop down - was hoping there'd be something I could do in bulk. Also how to find out if it has 1, 2 etc re-lists left.

Is there any easy way that you keep a record? TIA

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

Re-lists

Spreadsheet. One of the fields is when items are relisted.

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

Re-lists

Hi.

When I list an item, I use the drop down box on the right hand side of the listing. One of these is add note. I usually put in date of listing and 30 days x 3 so I always know when a listing is due to end and I also add other relevant information at the same time. Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

Re-lists

If you keep your emails you can work out a bit from that, eg. you can search emails by a keyword in the listing title & subject line of the email. I bulk relist so get no emails when they start, but I have a fair idea from the following relist emails, and the one for when it previously ended.

If you list in batches you can put a note on one listing per batch, always the one that's least likely to sell so it's still there to refer to.
Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Re-lists

I don't know whether it'd suit you or not but if you do 30 day listings you could always list at a specific time of day each month, so that anything ending between certain hours was listed in a specific month.

For example, if you start all October's listings between 7am and 12 noon, anything due to end within those times will (should) keep relisting until February. Then you could do November's between 12 and 4pm, etc.

It'll work if you have shorter durations. You just need to take note of the start dates for specific times of the day.

Another way to do it would be to have one month's listings start between the o'clock and a quarter past, the next month's listings between a quarter past and half past, regardless of the hour of the day.

When you scroll down your selling page you can tell by the starting time on them (assuming you set it to show) when they were originally listed. It's not as complicated as it sounds.

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

Re-lists

Thank you all for your input. Very much appreciated.

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Re-lists

brerrabbit, that's a good tip about using start times to code listing months - I haven't come across that one before.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 10 of 13
Latest reply