Receive Fee Credit

Hi  All,

A buyer failed to pay and pick up an item I sold here and I raised a case. I have an option of receiving FEE Credit.

What does it mean? Does it mean I get my selling price or listing price?

Cheers

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Receive Fee Credit

it means you get your final value fee refunded, which you would have been charged at the time of sale
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Receive Fee Credit

AFTER you close the case.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Receive Fee Credit

Close the case after 4 days and eBay refunds the fees. You don't get it back as cash in your hand, it's credited to your account. If you sold 1 item this month for $100, you would have been charged $9.60 in fees (give or take a few cents). If the sale was successful, when eBay sends the invoice next month, you will have to pay them $9.60. If the sale didn't go through, once you close the case, your balance will go back to $0. That means you don't have to pay eBay anything for this month if you didn't sell anything else.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Receive Fee Credit

dodgy though, as there alot of free listings for ebay. i only list when its free, so not sure how the money vanishes, they getting paid for nothing in other words. they npw take fee direct from bank account so they can certainly pay you your credit fee to you rbank acount also. they just being very dodgy about it.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Receive Fee Credit

@sincronex wrote:

dodgy though, as there alot of free listings for ebay. i only list when its free, so not sure how the money vanishes, they getting paid for nothing in other words. they npw take fee direct from bank account so they can certainly pay you your credit fee to you rbank acount also. they just being very dodgy about it.

Ah this thread is 5 years old, and life has moved on since.  Maybe be relevant to the current world

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Receive Fee Credit

Good morning stanley

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply