Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

cancelling order

I made a counter offerEbay accepted the item as soldThe buyer then sent a message to request Paypal (outside ebay)Ebay identified a problem; blocked the buyerBut Ebay say item is sold.I want to continue to sell the item.Help appreciated. Thanks

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

AP Extra Cover Lesson

eBay item number: 143604835528 I, the seller, was bullied into making a full refund for one of two fragile crystal glasses (adequately packaged but broken in transit) with false assertions from the buyer that the AP claim was the seller's responsibil...

• 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buyer not paying, doesn't speak English, but wants me to call tham

Buyer with no rating sends message in Chinese & then wants me to call them on a pick up only item, but they write they do not speak English. Go figure. I say all correspondence should be through eBay & now 4 days, no response, no payment.When can I o...

Is there a problem with Aus post Sushine West ?

I am not a very big buyer, but this week I have had two items that have gone missing from AP- Sunshine west Depot. One went back to Hobart which was originally from Hobart and the other got to Sunshine west and is now going to SA, and I'm in Mordiall...

Ebay sold llistings not showing when Show as Sold Listings

I have contact support numerous times about this and told it has been fixed but still having the issue, so I thought I would see if anyone else has the issue When going to my profile and selecting Items for Sale (not Visit Store) and then on the left...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment holds on second shop

I've just re-opened an old account that I haven't used for a many years. I'm on the new MP system, so that's all fine. I know that funds are held for 21+ days until delivery is confirmed, but could someone advise if do they do this for the first x nu...

Re: payment from buyer

What does it mean when it says: 'payment is processing'?Sold something last week and didn't have this messing.

Resolved! More bullshunt from eBay, now you can't lodge UPI cases against deadbeats without messing around

In yet another "enhancement", eBay now expects you to cancel* instead and leave you open to red marks and defects, by removing the option to open an unpaid item case (clicking on the old unpaid item link in your All Selling page simply loads the canc...

Did eBay just commit theft??

Has anyone encounter the following issue before, since when has it been okay for eBay to gift a customer of ours a product that we have not received payment for? This does not seem right on so many levels so here it is.. On the Wednesday afternoon 13...

Resolved! eBay payments

I will be cancelling my eBay account when this starts, if you could let me know what date this will occur, thank you your fees and percentage rates has made it impossible for us small sellers to make any money, especially when you charge on postage r...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Final value fees and postage

I am absolutely appalled that my final value fee was charged on the total price including postage. Postage is not money in my pocket. It was $70 paid by the buyer to get the article to themselves. How can they do that and get away with it. That must ...

Seller post still in seller section

Hello guys need help recieve a seller notice saying shipment has been sent but there is no option to mark it has been dispatched only say u need to. Scan qr code or have qr code

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Receive Fee Credit

Hi All,A buyer failed to pay and pick up an item I sold here and I raised a case. I have an option of receiving FEE Credit.What does it mean? Does it mean I get my selling price or listing price?Cheers