Ebay sold llistings not showing when Show as Sold Listings

I have contact support numerous times about this and told it has been fixed but still having the issue, so I thought I would see if anyone else has the issue

When going to my profile and selecting  Items for Sale (not Visit Store)  and then on the left hand size going down to show only and selecting Sold Listings it shows nothing before the 26th of August even thought I have had sales.

I have has numerous people comment to me that I don't' seem to get many sales when i have quite a few in the last month.

I haven't changed anything that could have cause this and was wondering if anyone else is having this occur and if you are have, did you resolve it and if so how?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Check under your orders tab.   Dont know why your sold items dont show anything after 26 August, if there has been sales.

Note if you have bulk listings, not all sales will show under sold items.  IE: this account only shows 79 items sold for last 90 days,  Vs   182 orders for same period.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I dont do bulk listing. My orders show in the sellers hub that's fine. Its just when a  customer checks sales. I only found out about as some people checking my sales  were asking me if ebay sales were  slow as there were none showing since august.

Its happening for example if you click view listings under my name above and then filter by sold listings the  last item is  Loki on 26th of august. But there has been many more.

I haven't changed the way I list items or changed any settings so i'm not sure why it suddenly started happening.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Yes, I've been having this issue, ever since I signed up for, then cancelled ebaymag. Most listings I've sold since then, do not show up in my sold items results.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply