Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Express Post order taking longer

I have a customer that paid for express post which I sent 25/10. She now tells me on Friday afternoon she needed them by today at the latest and that she hasn’t received the order yet. I sent the order express post 25/10 and tracking is just showing ...

Accounts, transaction reports, invoices, financial statement

1. Why do the Monthly Tax invoices show a different Final Value Fee (in some cases) than what is shown on the Transaction Report? 2. Why does the Tax Invoice not total the Final Value Fees 3. What is best to use for Ebay accounts MYOB AccountRight or...

Parcel delivered

Sent a parcel with tracking . Says delivered. But buyer says has not received where do I stand with this?

Well this is a first for me......

For the first time since managed payments kicked in, it has not only been 12 days since my last sale, but to add insult to injury, eBay has had to access my banking account to secure my monthly fees because of no sales, there is no money in my accoun...

Sales drop

Have been selling items consistently until last week. Some days 5 or more sales and even more on weekends. Now im lucky if ive sold 5 items in a week. Has anyone noticed a drop in their sales in the last week?

Ebay catergories

Hi all, Has anyone who sells bone china etc noticed that the changes made to the catergories have so many inconsistencies and peculiar headings that there doesn't seem to be an appropriate catergory to list these items in any more.For instance Potter...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sold RSS feed

Hello, I wish that the SOLDS RSS Feed worked as well as the Newly Listed RSS feed. I can't utilise the solds RSS feed for a store at all. It doesn't correctly reflect the ebay site sold listings. Is this earmarked at all to be fixed? Is there another...

Outrageous fees

I am over ebay. I cant believe they are charging around 11% for their cut. I am not a business, just a part time seller of stuff I dont need anymore. Taking 11% including a % of the postage is just BS.Never again.Off to Gumtree in the future.

sendle

At the inducement of ebay I recently bought 2 sendle labels. These parcels dropped off at one of two designated points on October 3rd, last. After a couple of weeks, one of my customers to whom a parcel was being sent, messaged requesting a delivery ...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

WHAT TO DO?

Hi I really need some help, I recently sold a GPU via international postage, the item said delivered then the Buyer claimed he didnt get the item and that it was "Given to someone else" referring to another address and filed a dispute against me clai...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Want to improve the buyer experience and confidence buying on eBay

How:See the end of sellers creating Product Titles that are Ambiguous (Double Meanings so as they can be interpenetrated or read as similar different products).Also for sellers to stop listing products in Categories that are not meant for that produc...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Invisible categories in my store

I have a store and spent quite a bit of time creating categories, which I hoped would make browsing easier. I no longer can see the categories when I visit my store. What has ebay changed to make store categories invisible?

Futher postal delays

I have 2 parcels that have become stuck in the system. Once was going to the USA and the other to Switzerland. Both have cleared customs and just sitting awaiting despatch since 22nd of October.I've looked at the Aus Post website and cannot see any s...