Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Does anybody know: is it legal under Australian Law for ebay to impose postage fees on sellers?

Does anybody know: is it legal under Australian Law for ebay to impose postage fees on sellers?While ebay is a wonderfully accessible global marketplace, charging far less sales commissions than any actual auction house, the postage fee seems mis-pla...

I cannot reply to any messages

I cannot reply to any of the messages I get through email or ebay. the 'box' does not show up.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

offensive

good morning afternoon depending on where you are . I attempted to add a very old golliwog to sell today and was told that I could not sell it as it was offensive , I can however I can buy this i find this offensive why can this be advertised

cfmj59_0-1636406970656.png
  • 49 replies
  • 0 Helpful

contacting eBay

way so hart to contact yous is it so you do not have to talk to your customer's only take the money not nice

Free listings categories???

We get 250000 free listings and apparently only in few categories there are listing fees applied.Maybe I don't understand it right but looking at this PDF it seems that fees are applied in a lot of the categories, mostly the popular ones. If I'm read...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Sendle 250g express service WARNING

I have trialing using the new low cost 250g sendle service promoted by ebay for ebay plus sellers. I have noticed many parcels are picked up but online tracking shows futuile pickup. I have resorted to taking a photo of the parcel and drivers scanner...

release fund date varies

I Can understand why ebay hold funds when items are sold.. but why does the date changei sold an item the buyer paid for the item it was posted with tracking and insuranceeverything was fine item sold on the 10/11/21 ..... funds being held till 25/11...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! QR Codes

These days QR Codes are more and more becoming the norm to link into websites. And many other uses.There are several websites where you can create your own QR code from any text string (including a website URL). I know we can't put direct URL links i...

qrcode.jpeg
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback

I just checked my feedback ratings and i am at 0%I have been selling for the last 2yrs and get 10 feedback ratings a day Why does it show 0%?

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

"Something went wrong and we weren't able to generate the label"

Frustrating trying to print a label and after trying various browsers on 2 computers without success I finally end up chatting to someone at eBay who says: "I have checked with our technical team and can see that there is an ongoing technical issue g...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How can ebay still morally and ethically charge commissions for shipping fees?!?!?

In 2021, i'm still amazed that ebay continue to charge seller fees for postage. How can this still be the case? We can choose a specific Australia Post cost based on the item size and weight, so eBay know this is a fixed cost, not a profit, so why is...