Driving license upload

I have a payment on hold, and they want me to upload my driving license, which I have unsuccessfully done around 50 times now. The info is correct, is there some secret way to do this?  it's doing my nut in now.

Cheers

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Driving license upload

Based on the information supplied, I think you have inputted the 3rd number from the left wrong.

In reality not sure how you are hoping for help without giving any details, ie, errors, what you see..  etc etc etc

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Driving license upload

Cheers.

I upload the front and back of the license, then about 2  minutes later I get an email telling me I need to update my info. Then Iupload again and am stuck in this Boolean loop of frustration, as I once again upload the photos, only to again be told I need to update some details on my account.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Driving license upload

@richarashwort4 wrote:

Cheers.

I upload the front and back of the license, then about 2  minutes later I get an email telling me I need to update my info. Then Iupload again and am stuck in this Boolean loop of frustration, as I once again upload the photos, only to again be told I need to update some details on my account.

Have you followed the details in the attached, ie. file type, size, name matches, etc

Registering as a seller | eBay

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Driving license upload

Can't help. My registration for Managed Payments went through without a hitch.

Have you actually complied with all requirements? It's a bit more than uploading a DL.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Driving license upload

I had this same thing happen. I believe it was because my correct address was on the change of address sticker on the back of my license and not the one on the front. I had to contact support and get them to sort it out for me.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Driving license upload

yes, contact eBay>>>HELP at top of page....good luck

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply