Recent changes to Seller Hub are DISASTROUS!!!

Since the layout and content of the "Manage all orders” page in Selling Manager Pro "Sellers Hub" was changed recenty, it is A LOT less functional, is much harder to read and takes twice as long to process orders!

The following integral features have been removed:

• Payment status symbol - SO USEFUL!!!
  • Postage status symbol - SO USEFUL!!!
  • Postage cost column - a quick and easy way to tell if something is regular domestic, express domestic, international or pick up
  • Days since sale

It would also be extremely useful to have an ebayplus label against each relevant sale.

Whoever does the back end work clearly never uses ebay as a seller! I’ve contacted eBay support, but unsurprisingly they have been completely unhelpful.

As a seller who uses this pages very regularly, the changes have made my job a lot harder. Anyone else having similar issues?

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

I don't use SMP so maybe I see something different, but I always click on Orders Awaiting Postage, knowing they're already paid for. There's a tab on there to "see ebay plus only" but I don't know whether you get it in SMP.

After I mark orders as sent they then appear under the Posted and Awaiting Feedback tab.
Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

I still have 'My Selling' and that information (except the Plus which I hope I don't have) is all there.

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

I still have 'My Selling' and that information (except the Plus which I hope I don't have) is all there.

Which is also easy to access via Seller Hub when it throws you there.

For those that don't know,just click on Overview in Seller Hub and then click on View My eBay Selling  in Selling

tools.

That's how it works for me but it may work differently for others.good.gif

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

I had problems too after ebay changed things and discovered that if you use the page My Ebay: All Selling and only show the first 10 items that you're selling, you can quickly scroll down to the Sold items to see their status, i.e. date of listing, sell date, payment date, feedback etc .... whatever you've selected to show.

To go to Sold via the left hand menu didn't show enough info... so frustrating when these things happen.

Good luck!

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

@goldmine-records wrote:

Anyone else having similar issues?

Yes, the new arrangement is a real POS.

I'm now using the My Ebay Sold page, as are others above BUT, I had the old Manage Orders page customised to suit my needs.

With this new "improvement", there is no opportunity to customise data fields at all.

Just the usual eBay "one size fits all" approach which has proven so beneficial to them down the years.

One thing I really miss is the ability to view a buyers postcode without delving which was just one customisation I'd made.

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

If you want to be able to customise, then perhaps the download report is what you really want.

It's a link in the top right corner of the sellor hub orders page. I use it for large letter label printing, but it probably has all the data you want.

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

Agreed, being able to see the postcode is a huge help!

Why get rid of such obviously useful things!!!

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

Downloading the report is the exact opposite of what I'm trying to achieve in wanting these easily viewed, quick reference features back!
Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Are you subscribed to Selling Manager Pro?
Message 10 of 14
Latest reply