Refund button not working

Is it just me  or is the Refund button not working and thru ebays return procedure. For me it just refreshes the screen, across different browsers, after clearing cache, from different physical locations i still get the same result...

I have to get ebay to step in each time to get them to refund on my behalf, this is driving me nuts ! 

On another note Fastway Sucks !

any reply would be great, even if it is a derogatory remark against fastway 

cherio sellers 

Manuel 

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

It is indeed very rare that we need to refund so would not know.

Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

If you want to read complaints about Fastway there are plenty of threads on the boards....they date back many years.

It is arguably the most complained about courier company used by ebayers and does not have a particularly good reputation in the industry.

Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

If you want to read complaints about Fastway there are plenty of threads on the boards....they date back many years.

It is arguably the most complained about courier company used by ebayers and does not have a particularly good reputation in the industry.

They are still better and cheaper than AusPost.Yes there are people like you who had to wait an extra day for redelivery who KEEP complaining over and over again but there is a lot more complaints about starTrack and the laziness and incompetance of their drivers 

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

@247newdeals wrote:

@lyndal1838 wrote:

They are still better and cheaper than AusPost.Yes there are people like you who had to wait an extra day for redelivery who KEEP complaining over and over again but there is a lot more complaints about starTrack and the laziness and incompetance of their drivers 

Get over yourself...I have not complained about Fastway, just stated a fact that there are already threads on the boards about them.

As for the complaints about StarTrack....yes there have been plenty of complaints since they were taken over by Australia Post who have proceeded to change a very good system that has worked for years and issued the drivers with superseded equipment that does not work.

Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

247newdeals wrote

The equipment has nothing to do with the drivers being lazy and incompetent which StarTrack drivers are

And you know this how?

How are StarTrack drivers any worse than any other couriers?

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

247newdeals wrote

The equipment has nothing to do with the drivers being lazy and incompetent which StarTrack drivers are

And you know this how?

How are StarTrack drivers any worse than any other couriers?

Because I am actually a seller who sends parcels and know how they are. The drivers do not care about customers they will just leave parcels often in plain sight, without leaving a card or even bothering to knock.They are lazy and that has nothing to do with the equipment. I have had lots of complaints from my customers about them and also had parcel just ditch outside my place in plain view of the path, no card and to lazy to even knock. In the last month my customers are a LOT more happier with deliveries as I now mainly use couriers for it. StarTrack drivers are by far the worst out there.

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

And my husband is a StarTrack driver so I see a lot of the problems and non problems first hand.  I don't have to rely on what I am told by people who can lie to suit their situation.

These are discussion boards and as such any member can post on any board and mention their own experiences where it is appropriate to do so.

I have no vested interest in whether sellers or buyers use couriers or indeed which company they use.  I only answer questions that are asked in order to allow other members to make an informed decision.

You are happy with your decision to use a courier.....it is working for you.  Good luck to you.

But don't try to stifle discussion so otheres can make the same informed decision as to whether it is going to work for them.

Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

Not sure why the refund process may not be working but you can always just try logging in and sending the refund as a Send Money way. It may not give you the fees back but at least the customer is happy and may prevent negative feedback.
Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

So i was only really concened with the refund button, not working, im not the only one as there are other threads on google with the same issue. No clear result here but here is a lot of hostility going on. 

I said fastway sucks, doesnt mean i dont use them , we send over 40 parcels a day with them, YOU know what really sucks this election !!

but thats for another day 

thanks 

recommend prosac to a few of you 

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply