Relisting Items Loosing Their Photo's

bargainaussie2017
Community Member

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to relist a few Items, and have noticed that the photo's that were attached to the Original listing have disappeared. Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Regards,

Andrew.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Relisting Items Loosing Their Photo's

Hi I am experiencing that on every relist the last two days, as well as very slow photo upload.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

I just checked mine. They are showing pics.

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

all photos correct and present on my recent re-lists.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

perhaps it is something to do with the new photo requirements?

has that taken affect yet?

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

Yes. I had a warning on one yesterday.

According to CS it was because the background was too dark. Even sent me a copy of the relevant policy. Which has a recommendation that backgrounds be light, but no policy. I just clipped as much of the background out as I could and the warning went away.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

I have noticed if I press the relist button the photo's sometimes are not there. But If I go to unsold items, click on an item and relist from there, the pictures are in place. Hope this helps.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Recently this has become a problem for me too. Also lost is any description I may have included of the item. Almost an entire re-do of the original listing process, which prompts me to ask.... 'why am I spending so much time on this when so few items sell, even when they have many (30+) watchers?'. I have been an Ebay user for some years now, however it seems to have reached critical mass where the return gained on one or two sales out of fifteen or twenty listings each week is not worth my time. Better to throw stuff out and enjoy my free time instead.

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

your description is 1/2 a line, how long can it take?

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

tstore
Community Member
Yes, since two days ago this has been happening for all my items. The way I overcome this is by using the relist function within the eBay iPhone app - all photos get relisted.
Message 10 of 12
Latest reply