Repeat listings

If listing in auction format and accepting free repeat listings do the items come off your 40 per month free listings.? If this has already been answered please point me in the right direction. Regards, Patricia.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Repeat listings

No, you are not charged again until you relist them if they have not sold after the 8 free relists
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Repeat listings

Hi Pat,

I didn't think anyone had free relists anymore.

But if you have, only the first list comes off the 40 freebies and free relists are just that, free.

They don't come off your regular freebies.

image host
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Repeat listings

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

Hi Pat,

I didn't think anyone had free relists anymore.

But if you have, only the first list comes off the 40 freebies and free relists are just that, free.

They don't come off your regular freebies.

For auctions only, not for BIN's.
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Repeat listings

I believe the relists are only free if you use the quick listing tool.
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Repeat listings

No, we use the advanced listing tool on our non-store id's and the relists have all still been free - so far.
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Repeat listings

After I wrote what I did I saw where a few people said they haven't been charged for auction relists.
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Repeat listings

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure if the Australian site is different for other countries but seems to have a few differences. We can only list BIN for 30 days only as doesnt give you any other options. Then they auto relist because there is now nowhere to untick it and you get charged a listing fee if you go over your 40 free posts. This means you have to remove your post before the end date. All these changes are driving people away to the free sites sadly so sales are few and far between. Also detest the 30% buy it now you have to add to the auctions, makes it too much price wise now.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply