Report unpaid item using app or mobile version

Using the app I can’t see anywhere to report a buyer who hasn’t paid. Same in the mobile version. I tried using the classic site which partly works but then reverts to the limited mobile site. Any ideas?
Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I have a couple of items awaiting payment, but none that are eligible for UPIs, so I can't verify if that option appears if / when they are since I do everything on my PC, but if you open up the app and it's the same as mine, tap the menu and select 'Selling".

That should show you a 60-day revenue total, number of active listings etc, and then underneath the number of items awaiting shipping, then the number awaiting payment.

If you tap awaiting payment, it lists each transaction, and when I open up one of those, I get options to contact buyer, send payment reminder, leave FB  and a few others, so report unpaid item might be there if it's been 4+ days.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I get all those options. 5 days has passed but no option to start unpaid process.
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Ok, found how to do it, after much tapping and swiping, lol. 

Open the main menu and select Help & Contact - it should say "Need help with your recent orders?" and display a few of the most recent sales.

If the one you need to open a UPI is not showing, scroll across until the end and it shows "See all" with a blue arrow and click that. (It does actually give you a search option, but I couldn't bring up the order I wanted to find that way, or the following options).

You'll be able to scroll down through all of your sales. When you see the one you want to open a case for, select it and a blue window will pop up with several headings. 

The first one should be "Resolving unpaid items with buyers". Tap that and scroll to the end of the next page, and then tap the continue button. Scroll down to the end of the next page and there should be a "Open an unpaid item case" button.

I didn't proceed any further as I don't want to open a case yet, which also means i can't advise the steps to take to go back in and close it, but I'm guessing it's through a similar process (via the help & contact link).

Nice and simple, eh? Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply