Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Listing confirmation email title

I have done a lot of lisitng over the last couple of days, and the confirmation emails coming from ebay have the most ridiculous titles: ? Christmas ... is live! ??? You have listings that need to be relisted. Not even the full title of what I have l...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Being charged FVF on items listed on weekend

I am being charged a FVF on sold listings that were listed for the weekend when it was supposed to be free listings and free FVF..I have contacted Ebay via email,But havent heard anything back.Its was a large amount this time or I probably would have...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Handling Fees

Hi all, Just wondering if you can help on this? Had a buyer who bought an item which has now been returned to sender 'as incorrect address' on tracking? Buyer states this was Australai Post's fault as its the corrct address. The item is now at my loc...

Should I post to Nigeria?

I have sold an item worth $120 to a buyer from Nigeria and am worried it may be some sort of a scam buyer.Should I go ahead and post in good faith, considering if the buyer files a complaint , eBay will take the side of the buyer and issue a refund. ...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complaint from buyer but I caan't request details.

I have received an edmail from eBay telling me that a buyer has submitted a complaint (his purchase hasn't arrived). The message provides abutton I can click on to request details, but when I do so I receive a message "We are unable to process your R...

Resolved! Buyer hasn't contacted me

HELP !!! I sell Personalised Photo items on Ebay, that require buyers to send me photos. A customer has ordered and paid for (6 ) items, but (2) of the photos she sent were unusable. I have made and posted her (4) of the items and let her know, but c...

Price Easing

Just saw this new "feature" when listing using the app. In the part where you price your item, Ebay has put this price easing: lower your price gradually over time. If you opt in, it says "starting 10 days after listing we'll lower your price 5% ever...

Resolved! multiple listing

I noticed in buttons some people had multiple buy it now listings at the same price example 10 times the same ad and yet I cant list 2 at the same price?why?

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Oh No !!! They're fiddling again.

Its been a fairly frustrating day, trying to pack today. Photos of sold items ( and new listings ) keep dissapearing, sold page is changing back and forth to a new page layout I havnt seen before and just very glitchy all round. Looks like ebay may b...

Offers

Hi, I have been getting emails from ebay stating that a listing of mine has now been adjusted to receive offers and even adding a minimun offer amount for automatic acceptance?? How do I stop this happening?? Regards,John

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can changing return policy lead to change in search results?

I just wondered. No point asking ebay reps anything this complicated, but someone here may have an inkling. I recently chenged my returns policy to 'no returns'. I always used to have a 7 day return policy, but when ebay told me I had to change to a ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful