Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

blog post - ebay move from PayPal to Adyen

i read an interesting blog post regarding the change in payment processor which is coming and thought I could post it here since it's on an ebay-supported website (CrazyLister). mods, if this isn't allowed, i sincerely apologise - i couldn't see any ...

POSTAGE LABELS

Hi Guys, Please, can someone tell whats going on with the postage lables. I try to print a label and it tells me to go to the orginal site??.Nothing comes up and its very frustrating. Also can anyone tell me why I can longer download for Australia Po...

WOW ... me thinks this is gunna get messy !

Everyone loves a bidding war right. On one of my other accounts I advertised some service stickers and was pretty chuffed when they hit $15. Well you can imagine how I feel today when I saw what the bids were upto - item 202484821244. Got a feeling t...

Multiple unpaid items

I have a buyer who has bought 8 items from me over the last 3 weeks or so. We've had a bit of correspondance about combined invocing. She let me know she was waiting to bid on one more item. That was about 1 week ago. I have no more auctionsI hve mes...

Yet another pointless change

The 'ebay' header has changed from multicoloured to all red. Now, that's really important! (Insert sarcastic emoticon!)

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 3 Helpful

They've been fiddling again...

Looks like they're really going to push promoted listings, which likely means if we don't use it we'll get buried and never seen. In seller hub when you view your active listings page it shows all the items that are eligible for promotion and it has ...

30 day returns / No returns

A few weeks ago I posted about the proposed changes to returns policies. I was advised by members much more knowledgable about eBay to bulk change to no returns, which I did. I'm relisting quite a few items that ended today, and I noted that eBay has...

• 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful

buyer pays for item and 5 minutes later wants to cancel

ok a buyer was making a best offer on one of my items, we go back and forth until we agree on a price, he pays for it. then around 5-10 minutes later asks wants to cancel and get a refund.i havent posted it out yet but since i have a "no returns" lis...

Australia Post Pricing Logic

I'm sure if you're a long time seller, you've come across this before. I don't usually send heavy parcels (most items are under 500 grams) so when I needed to send a 1KG parcel to the United States, I thought to myself, well I already know a parcel 5...

Lights on ...lights off

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - 4 sales total ...Thursday 16 sales and 3 questions..... Friday nothing , nada zip ! Can only imagine how busy I would be if the lights were left on ! So over ebay but no where else to go!

• 13 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Is it possible to turn off the automatic listing?

I would like to turn off the automatic listing feature. It is not working properly as some items were automatically listed for only 3 days and some for 7. I would like to relist what I want to in my own time.Any help would be appreciated.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful