Listings changed by Ebay and I can't fix them HELP

Hi, I had an NZ buyer ask me to change my listing on an article so that he could buy it. It was previously No International post. I chnaged it for him.

Today I go into my listings to revise some and find that ALL of them have been changed to 'No Returns' (I have 30 day returns on most listings), Free Post to everywhere and the only country listed in selling to is NZ and it won't let me change back to Australia.

In a nutshell, EVERYTHING now can only be sold to NZ with free post and no returns!

I don't use the business thingies.

I need help - does anybody know what to do?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

imastawka
Honored Contributor

I took a random look at about a dozen of your listings and don't see any of that.

I see some 30 day returns - buyer pays.  And posts to Australia.

This is what I see 

https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/lyndac2/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg

Try logging out and logging back in.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

imastawka
Honored Contributor

I took a random look at about a dozen of your listings and don't see any of that.

I see some 30 day returns - buyer pays.  And posts to Australia.

This is what I see 

https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/lyndac2/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg

Try logging out and logging back in.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I checked one of your listings and it looked right to me.

If you made the change for the one listing and then clicked out of it and then re- viewed it again by changing the post location from Australia to NZ. it will show all your listings as viewed from NZ instead of Australia. This can throw up some strange glitches at times. You need to manually click back to viewing other items postage terms from Australia, it doesn't automatically do it for you.

I appreciate what I am trying to explain is not easy to describe or understand.

View a random listing, click on the postage section and see if it is showing NZ. post or Australian post.  If NZ click on "change location" to view Australian postage. This doesn't explain the strange changes to listings, but they could be a glitch that gets reversed once you change the postal location you are viewing your items from.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Thankyou for your input. everything appears to be back to normal again.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Thank you for your help. I coldn't change countries at all so I logged out, left it for 30 minutes and logged back in again. The glitch appears to be resolved ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply