Weekends - Pay only $1 when you sell query

Hi all,

quick question.

I know the above applies to auctions and BIN - does it also apply to second chance offers made in the appropriate time frame??

Many thanks

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

go-tazz
Community Member

Not sure but it works on relists so I would presume it would work for SC offers as it's still a listing,good.gif

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

As the promo applies to single quantity listings only,  and items must be listed and available for purchase by 23.59 Sunday, to comply with T&C,  I am going with No.    Then again, we are talking about ebay?

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Are you sure it works for relists?
Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

@brerrabbit585 wrote:

It has for each of mine,(one on this account and 7 on my other one).

I've revised some before putting them on via the sheduled listings "tool" so they list on Sunday,good.gif

I've been doing it like that for the last few weeks.

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

@go-tazz wrote:

@brerrabbit585 wrote:

It has for each of mine,(one on this account and 7 on my other one).

I've revised some before putting them on via the sheduled listings "tool" so they list on Sunday,good.gif

I've been doing it like that for the last few weeks.

So are you saying that your items that auto relist on a Sunday still qualify? I haven't been ticking the auto relist box, preferring to manually relist, thinking that once they relist, even on a Sunday, they no longer qualify.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

I take it you mean relists but not auto relisted items.
Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

@brerrabbit585 wrote:
I take it you mean relists but not auto relisted items.

Yes,I didn't tick the auto relists for that reason,(as far as I'm aware the auto relists keep coming of the 40 free

listings as that's how they were first listed).

I've set one up that has come of the 40 free ones but it will relist automatically on Sunday night,(as long as they

still have the $1 weekend listings).

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

If you're talking about the free auto relist up to 8 times, they don't come off the 40. Only the initial listing does. 

I couldn't tell you the last time I used any of my 40. I list and relist on the weekend promos, so any listings come off them. Plus there are the fee free promos that pop up every now and then too.

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

If you're talking about the free auto relist up to 8 times, they don't come off the 40. Only the initial listing does. 

I know that part but we are trying to establish what does and doesn't get the $1 promo,(so far it's standard

listings and anything manually relisted on the weekend).

I couldn't tell you the last time I used any of my 40. I list and relist on the weekend promos, so any listings come off them. Plus there are the fee free promos that pop up every now and then too.

I generally use the free promo's but had one on my other account that could possibly sell for under $10 so

listed it via the 40 free,(I'm only experimenting so we can give the definite correct answer if a question pops up).

If it doesn't get the promo I just end it and relist with the promo,good.gif

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply