multiple listing

I noticed in buttons some people had multiple buy it now listings at the same price example 10 times the same ad and yet I cant list 2 at the same price?why?

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

multiple listing

@wildhogs91 wrote:

I noticed in buttons some people had multiple buy it now listings at the same price example 10 times the same ad and yet I cant list 2 at the same price?why?

It is pretty simple, if you really want to.  just make the heading for your item slightly different.  A comma instead of a full stop will

suffice, or you can just include your own stock number for each item etc.  A very common one is to list colour variations etc.  Be aware

that should you sell several different listings you must be able to fill all orders, or you will receive a defect

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

multiple listing

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

It really annoys me in searches that sellers tout the rules and list so many.

It sends buyers away from eBay.

Completely agree there Kopes, this seller has dozens of these - and he's not alone with them either.................original.gif

Capture.PNG

"Start me up I'll never stop......"

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

multiple listing

@wildhogs91 wrote:

It is pretty simple, if you really want to.  just make the heading for your item slightly different.  A comma instead of a full stop will

suffice, or you can just include your own stock number for each item etc.  A very common one is to list colour variations etc.  Be aware

that should you sell several different listings you must be able to fill all orders, or you will receive a defect

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

multiple listing

Don't become one of those sellers.

image host
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

multiple listing

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

Completely agree there Kopes, this seller has dozens of these - and he's not alone with them either.................original.gif

Capture.PNG

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

multiple listing

Yes. And ebay is unlikely to intervene, even if a complaint is made.

Within my category, a Chinese seller has hogged the best match search, by having the same item listed more than 400 times. The seller just adds randomly generated letters and numbers to the title.

I did complain over a month ago. No action by ebay thus far.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

multiple listing

Just another of โ€˜thoseโ€™ sellers who should have eligibility as a seller withdrawn immediately and indefinitely. The eBay marketplace can well do without his kind, but as already mentioned in a different way, heโ€™s a protected species and interest of eBay. They wonโ€™t do anything.

And as a buyer thereโ€™s almost nothing more annoying.

Melina.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

multiple listing

I gave up selling one product line because of a competitor who had at least four listings for each item, and sometimes up to ten listings for each item. They did a roaring trade despite a lack of important details in the listing and lots of negative feedback as a result. Some things you just can't fight but I do believe these people will get what they deserve eventually.
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

multiple listing

I donโ€™t know about other buyers but when I come across flooded listings like that I scroll right to the end of them, and will buy something thereafter from another seller.

But it sounds like not many do Brer if these โ€˜Grubsโ€™ are doing a roaring trade.

Contact eBay .... pfffrrrrttttt,

Melina.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply