Resetting views and watcher totals on relists

Just wondering if there's a way to re-set # of views and watchers to 0 when an item auto-relists.

Cheers

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Because it's ebay generated my answer would be No.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

If YOU relist, it resets. If it rolls over on GTC it doesn't.

The only solution I can think of is to end and relist everything every month.

It doesn't actually take that long. You go to active listings, end all those for the day and then  bulk relist. You can stagger starting times so that everything isn't starting and ending at the same time of the day.

I do it 6 monthly. To avoid the possibility of listings being marked as stale and to realign them with my concept of monthly rather than eBay's.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

If YOU relist, it resets. If it rolls over on GTC it doesn't.

The only solution I can think of is to end and relist everything every month.

It doesn't actually take that long. You go to active listings, end all those for the day and then  bulk relist. You can stagger starting times so that everything isn't starting and ending at the same time of the day.

I do it 6 monthly. To avoid the possibility of listings being marked as stale and to realign them with my concept of monthly rather than eBay's.

Thanks, that was what I figured would be the case, as my manually ended items usually reset to zero. I don't really want to HAVE to do that though, as I'd like to be able to reliably end my items when people are expectig them to end.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply