Ripped off after all these years

voonz01
Community Member
Been a loyal member for so many years and have paid so many times for the sale of items that never ended up selling so cant wait to pay this last invoice and close my account and all my friends I have shown are doing the same
Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

voonz01
Community Member
Thankyou to all the loyal buyers and sellers
Message 2 of 25
Latest reply

Sounds like you have never learnt how eBay works ?

If you go through the proper procedures you are never out of pocket.

But you are not alone in not reading the instructions if that is what has happened.

Many members come here complaining only to learn the preventative procedure were there all along.

image host
Message 3 of 25
Latest reply

voonz01
Community Member
Realised my mistake put my ute back up for sale still didnt sell still charged for it so what can I say
Message 4 of 25
Latest reply

voonz01
Community Member
Not having a computer and just working off my phone limits alot of options been out of pocket from Ebay many of times and after hours of trying to solve it just easier to give up and let them have there money for free years of loyalty mean nothing to Ebay you only have to look at my rating to see that
Message 5 of 25
Latest reply

You never get listing fees back if an item does not sell but if it sells and the buyer does not complete payment you can get your final value fees back.

It is all automated....no need to call ebay or any othe contact with them

Using a phone has never been the best way of accessng ebay.....you will soon learn that if you read the boards.

Message 6 of 25
Latest reply

As with all listings, you get charged an Insertion Fee. That doesn't get refunded if the item doesn't sell.

And the ute wasn't actually listed as a "vehicle", it was listed in a "parts" category (specifically, Vehicle Parts & Accessories>Car & Truck Parts>Brakes & Brake Parts>Other). 

Message 7 of 25
Latest reply

voonz01
Community Member
Well it was for sale for 2000 didnt sell and got slugged 213 dollars for it I'm selling things as I need the money not selling things to end up with a bigger bill
Message 8 of 25
Latest reply

voonz01
Community Member
Its all fine Ebay can wait for my money it can go to the bottom of my list pile then once paid I'll delete my account my friends agree and are also doing the same
Message 9 of 25
Latest reply

How many times did you list it? looks like you listed it about 10 times?

Have you tried GT it's free to list and no fees

Message 10 of 25
Latest reply