THE BUYER NEVER SENT THE MONEY AGREED UPON,NEVER

REPLIED TO EMAILS

I STILL HAVENT GOT MY MONEY 

HE LIVES IN VICTORIA,BE CAREFULL

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

SELLING

If it's been more than 4 days since the sale, open a non payment dispute. That gives the buyer another 4 days to pay. If he still doesn't pay, go back and close the case after 4 days (it has to be more than exactly 4 days to the second). You will then get your fees back and the buyer will get a strike on his account. If he gets 2 or more strikes in a year, he will find he can't buy from a lot of sellers.

To open a dispute, go to the item on your selling page and click the dropdown on the right where it says "more actions". Then select "report unpaid item". Then on the next screen you submit the dispute. in 4 days time, go back to the dropdown and select "close case". That will take you back into the resolution centre and show you the transaction. On the right is a dropdown where you select something along the lines of get FVF's back. When you enter the next screen, it will ask you if the buyer has paid or not. If the "no" option is unable to be ticked, the 4 days isn't quite up. Up the top of that screen will give you the earliest time you can close the case.

Once the case is closed, you are free to relist. Just be careful though because phones are very high risk items to be selling on eBay, especially by someone with low feedback. You are a target for scammers. Accept PayPal only (unless it's a pick up, then take cash only). Don't let someone ask for your PayPal email address because they should be able to pay via checkout. Don't let someone overseas ask you to post to someone else (usually their cousin in Nigeria). Don't let someone tell you that you have to provide a tracking number before the funds can be released into your Paypal account. Post with tracking, signature on delivery AND insurance for the full amount paid.

If you have any doubts whatsoever about a buyer, come back here and ask for help. There are a LOT of scammers involved in buying phones.

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

SELLING

Geez Tippy,   I read that as - he sent the phone before he got paid for it.

I certainly hope not though   nope smiley.gif

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

SELLING

same stawka, and if that is the case then the seller is just plain silly for doing so.

The buyer is bidding on 28 other sellers phones, tablets

http://offer.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidderProfile&mode=1&item=171993100507&aid=2***d&eu=&b...

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

SELLING

Oh.....now I've read it again, it certainly does sound that way. Utterly crazy if that's the case. I wonder if the OP will even come back and read the replies, or whether it was just a fleeting visit to have a vent.

OP, if you do come back and read this, if you did send the phone before you received payment, you need to report the buyer for theft. Lodge a report with ACORN. They are the online fraud squad. You have his name and address so should be easily about to lodge a report.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

SELLING

i contacted acorn,what does o.p mean

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

SELLING

op is for original poster

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

SELLING

Has anyone here got a result from reporting to ACORN I often see this as advise but does it produce any results?

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

SELLING

Hi, just wondering how you know the bidder is buying other phones? I cannot find who he is. thanks

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

SELLING

Just a question.  Did you send the item before you received payment?  I do hope you didn't send it.

Some people "buy" an item or bid and never pay.  There are procedures in place to deal with that so that you don't lose any eBay charges.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply