STORE OWNERS - CHECK FVF's

eBay is aware of a problem with some store owners being charged non store owner FVF's accross various store levels and categories.

Just a head's up to check to see if this has happened to you and report to eBay CS as soon as you can

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks for the heads up. Another day ... another fun glitch

I noticed when I was collating my May sales that they'd inexplicably charged me $1.20 more in fees for one sale; there was no possible reason for it (I checked the rounding, any features I might've accidentally added to that listing, everything). It's only $1.20 so I couldn't be bothered asking them about it, but I've been keeping a close eye ever since because if that were to happen more frequently it would begin to affect my margin.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

LMAO - I checked my fees and they were higher than they should have been (mine should be 11.9%), so I contacted CS and they kept saying my fees charged were the correct rate.

Eventually it dawned on my I wasn't taking the 30c flagfall out of the equation before calculating what percentage I'd been charged.

Woops. 🙃

The CS agent was nice about it, though. 🤣

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

OOooops - I only pposted because it is happening in the US and causing HUGE problems.

I think it may be fixed now, but best for sellers to check back just in case because it was happening for over 2 weeks before someone spotted it and then the thread was inundated with a LOT of annoyed sellers LOL

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply