Sabotage someones feedback.

Today, I overheard over Lunch, a rather disturbing discussion between 2 "Hornets" about sabotaging someone's feedback , so they ( the Seller )  would cop defects. They were each planning to buy something from someone ( wish I knew who it was )  and leave Positive Feedback, but going to leave poor Star Ratings. These 2 Nasty Hornets ( as I choose to call em ) were obviously targeting someone who may or may not have upset them in the past.  Wish I could have heard more but unfortunately had to leave. 

Hope they both got food poisoning. 😞 😞 Just makes ya think what Karma these 2 will get. 😞  Just thought I'd throw it to you all. 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Lol, yes, hopefully they did & I'm sure it will come back & bite them !!

A bit off the subject, but it's quite amazing what you overhear isn't it ?  While I was in the PO the other day, (great place for gossip) heard a customer complaining about eBays Free Post !!  Was quite adamant - now it's FREE it' slower !! Just one persons perception, but I thought it was quite interesting - rather sad though, because no doubt some poor Seller is going to cop a neg - she was quite angry !

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

It is very unfortunate that they will go to great lengths to sabotage someone's feedback =( I feel bad for that seller.

I received a very low rating for 'item as descibe" on one of my items which really surprised and kinda confused me but sadly that's just how eBay works.

Karma b**ches... =P

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

It is very sad and really makes you question the integrity of some people and the Defective system that allows it to happen.

I've had 4 low (according to the Defective system) scores, but only ever positive Feedback and only ever one complaint ???  which wasn't so much a complaint even, as a comment.  The charm in question was photographed on my bracelet & fitted, but didn't fit on the buyers bracelet ?  I offered a refund, but she declined (said for a few $'s it wasn't worth it - I suspected the charm probably fitted, but was possibly a little tight) & she left positive comments.

In the end, all we can do is take some really positive advice I've read here previously and not beat ourselves up over it . . . . but I totally agree, it is sad and to be honest, it hurts because you bend over backwards to offer good customer service (and jump through all eBays hoops !)

And yes, I believe in karma also 🙂

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

No pleasing some people, just know that you did your best and continue being an awesome seller 😃

Karma allows me to move on and focus on the buyers that would appreciate my goods and servcies. That's what keeps me going...

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply