Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can somebody explain selling limits?

I've looked at the appropriate sections in the eBay "instructions" and have come away none the wiser. In fact they could have been written using an Enigma machine and translated from Swahili to Latin to Ancient Greek and back to English for all the s...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I just had a sale....yippee

YAY!!!!!......I just sold something!!!.I had a bargain listing on GUMTREE ( oops eBay) for 2 weeks now and I just sold one box of Broms...$50...Im goin to the pub to celebrate and shout the bar .......

New Business & account Limited use

We are starting a new Business And new EBAY account the business will be high volume from start up. Ebay have restrictions on the account how do you start a business using Ebay John Guest

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! New business limited ebay volume

We are starting a new business with a new EBAY account the business will be high volume from the start. EBAY have restrictions how do we over come this issue. John Guest

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

new in ebay

I am trying to post an item for sale and i get the option of AU currency. how can i change to euro??

Non-payment issue

Hi everyone,I sold an item that the buyer was meant to pick up. The first time she was meant to pick up, she didn't show up, and messaged the next day to say there had been an emergency. Fine, that's perfectly understandable. However, there were seve...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

direct selling products

hi everyone, I am selling some Direct Selling's products in eBay, today i just received an email (someone called himself Operations Director) asking me to remove all my products in that brand, but I see many people all around the world is selling it....

Resolved! I can see this ending badly :(

Today, somebody '"sniped" one of my items few seconds before it was ending, it was a BIN only!!! Then I get a message that it will be "cash on pick up" from her PO in Cessnock!? I am in Melbourne and do not offer COD. She has 60 FB, and bought stuff ...

How do you cancel a transaction without getting a defect?

Good afternoon~ If an order was refunded, the next step is to cancel transaction, right? Now, I wonder which reason will land a defect on my account and which will not? "ran out of stock" / "sold to someone else" these 2 are no-brainers "other reason...

HongKong seller very dishonest!

I returned 5 plastic balls of hair product cream to seller in HongKong after parcel arrived with no packing around pots ,two leaked out everywhere and a thid had oils floating on top with sediment pieces floating in it....see thru plastic bottoms:) a...

Australia Post Website

I have been using the Australia Post website for years as a guide as to calculate postage. I go into it today as I have to send a parcel to Western Australia and is asks me the measurements and weight and comes up at $36 something. I am not using a b...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful