Posting from Australia to Israel

xxerjexx
Community Member

What is the best way to post a clothing item from Australia to Israel? Will the item get there if I use Australia Post and the customs form? And is anything else required? 

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Are you out of your mind?

Please, just think for a moment about the world situation at present.

I very strongly suggest you rethink trying to send anything to Israel at this time while there is such turmoil in the region, affecting not only Israel and Gaza and Iran etc., but shipping to and from these countries.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

The buyer tells me she has purchased many items from Australia recently with no issue. I’ve checked her purchase history and she is right. I just want to be sure there aren’t any things I need to do outside of the Aus post guide which is generally not all-encompassing.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

This is not about the individual buyer, it is about the way the world and that region is

You would not know about the buyer's purchase history, that is not on public display, the only thing that is is positive feedback, which will only ever be positive, and the buyer's feedback left for others

You want to post on the member to member forum for advice, but then don't want to listen to other member's advice

It seems you are more than happy to continue to take risks, which is your choice

'the buyer said' does not equal ignore everything else

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Following on from my reply to your other query, I have posted to Israel in the past but would not DREAM of doing so in the current situation. Why is it that what you sell seems so attractive to overseas customers but not to Oz ones where the items would be so much cheaper. Selling locally is a whole lot easier and safer IMO.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply