Sale details from 2018

bgib7110
Community Member

I am trying to get details of a sale in 2018 however my accoun t only goes back 90 days.  Thanks

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sale details from 2018

Contacted ebay and they can only go back 90 days.  Stated that items old are arcived and can't be recovered.  They mentioned that storage was a issue.

Thanks

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Sale details from 2018

Using a desktop browser, the default view of the purchase history page is the last sixty days. To see older orders, you need to select the current year or either of the two previous calendar years at the top of the page under "See orders from".

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Sale details from 2018

If you are the seller, the listings are only stored on the server for 90 days, so you won't be able to find it. You could try going back through PayPal, but that will only give you the title of the listing, and the price it sold for.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Sale details from 2018

Apologies subject was not clear.  I was after an item I sold in 2018.  From Ebay they can not go pst the 90 days.  Thanks

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Sale details from 2018

Contacted ebay and they can only go back 90 days.  Stated that items old are arcived and can't be recovered.  They mentioned that storage was a issue.

Thanks

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Sale details from 2018

@bgib7110 wrote:

Thanks

I do believe that is what I told you. I also said to go back through PayPal because you can find old items that way, but only the title. You can still see what you sold, just not the descriptions. 

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply