Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Australia Post Extreme Delays .....

I have been having a lot of issues with Delivery Times with Australia Post recently. e.g. 18 days delivery time from Victoria to Queensland. Express post item still not delivered after 8 Days (yes I received my first request for INR, along with the l...

Collections

Hello again, your resident inquisitor is back!! I've been trying to create some collections in conjunction with the 'About Me' page. When I make the selection from a listing, ours or otherwise, there is a text field for completion suggesting you writ...

Resolved! Australia post tracking

I am in Melbourne, Sunshine West is in Melbourne, so what is my parcel doing in Strathfield NSW after it was processed in Sunshine

cutting wheel.JPG
User avatar by Community Member
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SENDLE what is going on in Victoria ?

I have used Sendle with good results so far , Ive been dropping off parcels at the local Repco store (collection Hub) until recently advised by store manager they are no longer processing parcels .So i booked my next mail out as pick ups. I have now ...

EBay has charged me $239 on an item that I did not sell and want me to wait 15 days for a refund?

I listed an item on FVF free Promo (confirmed that by chat) The buyer paid bit refused to pay Insurance which was a part of the sale terms, he also asked me to falsify customs documents. I refunded his money within 3 hours of sale, 6 weeks ago and di...

Resolved! Bring goods into Australia from usa

hi guys hopefully someone can help me here. I am looking at bring a product line in from the USA in a small Qty. Has read up re prohibited goods etc and what we will be bring in is not effected by this. It been a few years since I brought product in ...

A question regarding what total sales figures include

Hi guys. It tells me: Sales (last 12 months) at performance > summary, seller lever region global (at bottom). It gives a figure in US dollars. Does this amount include 10% gst? Is it my net sales minus postage, ebay fees, paypal or international onl...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! eBay return request related issues from buyer

Hi eBay community, Basically, I started to sell some items on eBay from this year. And I have encountered my first return request from a buyer today, but it is kind of strange. I have listed an Air Jordan 1 Sneaker in brand new condition. And a buyer...

General opinion on refunding for plants

Ebay originally was set up to sell 2nd hand goods online. A live trading post if you will.-the selling of "surplus to requirements". How it is has changed!!!! So in the light of this how do live plants fall in the refund catergory? Particularly under...

Payment initiated but no completed.

We have had several "so called" sales lately where people have committed to purchase but money doesn't come thru and the sale just sits there with a "payment initiated" status against it. Trouble is, in eBay's eyes this constitutes a sale and include...

Update for Victorians from AP

From their email today: No Weekend Collections in VictoriaThere will be no collections in Victoria this weekend – the last pickup for the week will be Friday 28 August 2020 by 8pm and the next collection will be Monday 31 August 2020 commencing from ...

Selling multiple items in one listing and postage questions

Hi. Looking for some help, please. I'm usually a buyer, not a seller. I created a listing to sell 10 of the same item. It took me a while to work out how to change the quantity but I got there. I then had a customer purchase two of the items but the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful