Australia post tracking

I am in Melbourne, Sunshine West is in Melbourne, so what is my parcel doing in Strathfield NSW after it was processed in Sunshine ๐Ÿ˜ž

cutting wheel.JPG

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Australia post tracking

best one I have had so far is a package through the same processing plant 6 times now.   Can not believe it been scanned 6 times in the same location.

View solution in original post

Message 20 of 26
Latest reply

Australia post tracking

Same.

Purchased in Melbourne, for delivery to Melbourne on the 13th, arrived in strathfield on the 15th, now 10 days later still sitting in strathfield, it's a book, i wonder if all the managers have decided to read it before sending it on to me.

View solution in original post

Message 21 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Australia post tracking

Sorry Kazumi but it's social distancing Woman Surprised

Message 2 of 26
Latest reply

Australia post tracking

cezm
Community Member

I read somewhere, possibly AP site, that parcels have to be moved out due to reduced staff and split shifts so may be delivered from alternate locations

Message 3 of 26
Latest reply

Australia post tracking

LOL - but different States.

Message 4 of 26
Latest reply

Australia post tracking

There are a lot of similar comments on the Australia Post facebook page.
Message 5 of 26
Latest reply

Australia post tracking

Yeah, I also heard that the Melbourne Sorting Centres are on limited staff and can't sort the mail, so a lot of it is sent interstate for them to deal with it.

Message 6 of 26
Latest reply

Australia post tracking

I've now blown out my 'handling' time to 10 business days because of this
Message 7 of 26
Latest reply

Australia post tracking

I bought 4 pairs of shoes *blushes* from the UK free post (not ebay)

they were at my door in 8 days. 2 pair didn't fit so a label

was emailed to attach to the return package. The same day I

posted the return package Paypal was refunded for the returned

items. How's that for service?

Message 8 of 26
Latest reply

Australia post tracking

Strathfield MC is the 'Big Black Hole' for Australia Post. If your item needs to travel through there, it may as well be Mars ! When sending to western NSW, our items go around and around in circles for days before they get spat out on the other side of The Great Dividing Range...

Australia Post will be using front end loaders and dump trucks soon to move the enormous mountains of parcels.
Message 9 of 26
Latest reply

Australia post tracking

A few of mine have taken equally long detours this weekโ€”as others have indicated it's likely due to Aus. Post Vic shifting some of their sorting to other centres because of COVID related staffing limitations.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 10 of 26
Latest reply