Sales Reports for past years?

Hi all

just seeking some advice...I need sales reports from previous years. I have only just subscribed today to sales reports plus and it seems as if that will only provide me with sales reports from April 2018 onwards.

Is that the case?

If it is, is there any other way to obtain sales figures?

I have a basic store and a standard auction profile ( this one).

if anyone has any suggestion, I would be most grateful.

Cheers

Andrew

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Sales reports plus keeps an archive of reports for 2 years, but I think you may have needed to be subscribed in order for the archive to be maintained (i.e. they only start from when you subscribe). If available, there'll be a link to archived reports in the left-hand menu. 

In seller hub, there's a sales history section, I don't know how far that goes back as I haven't tested it (only recently was switched to the hub) but you can select to show specific periods so you may be able to access more records there.

You can also download reports from PayPal, so you can get the entire history of payments for the last couple of years in a downloadable CSV file, it will miss any that were paid for by other means, though (eg if you accept bank deposit). 

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

You can access your monthly invoices for about the last 18 months. They give a list of what you sold as well as the monthly totals for sales and fees.
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Hi

Thankyou to everyone who took the time to reply. I think it might be best if I used a paypal report.

Cheers

Andrew

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

If you have File Exchange activated then at the end of each calendar month download the Paid and Posted report.

This report contains all the sales record data you will need, inclusive of any that might not have been paid by PayPal.

It downloads in CSV format and you keep them on your local hard drive for as long as you want them independent of ebay..

If you don't have File Excgange activated a quick call to ebay will activate it for you.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply