Save listings to wait for freebies??

Is it possible to get a heap of listings ready for the free listings promotion? So do them now but not activate them until the free listing offer comes around. Any advice appreciated.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

If you are using the online lister I believe you can only save 10 to list at a later date. However if you are using Turbo Lister you can keep your listings in there forever (well unless it crashes) and list anytime. I have over 2000 listings saved in TL

info on TL and a link to the DL page is there

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/sell/turbo-lister-ov.html

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Hey thanks for that h_b_h. Will have a look 🙂

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

cq_tech
Community Member
When I want to create a whole bunch of listing in advance of free listing promotions, I do as many as I want then schedule them for insertion at a later date, so they sit in scheduled items until it's time to activate them. That way you can save as many as you like, but you do need to be careful that you don't forget to change the start date every month, as that's as far ahead as they can be scheduled.
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Sorry, that's not correct. You can only schedule 21 days ahead, and if you bulk edit it's only 20 days.

I did once have a scheduled listing go live unexpectedly and I'm 99.9999999% certain that it started earlier than scheduled as I'd been regularly re-scheduling for a while, and its mates didn't start at the same time. I didn't pay fees because I had no other listings - I just had to very hurriedly do some sewing and finish making the item.
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

saarzi
Community Member

You can make "drafts".  Ebay says you can only do 20 at a time, but thats not exactly correct - it holds an indefinite amount, you can only see the last 20 youve done. As you list them, the others will come forward.

Just make a new listing and hit "save for later". rather than continue. Ive made up to 80 at a time, then panicked when I could only see 20 lol. the others were still there, just hidden.

I do this alllll the time - when I feel list listing stuff I make a whole bunch of drafts and list them later when freebies are available.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

englishrosegardens wrote:  Sorry, that's not correct. You can only schedule 21 days ahead, and if you bulk edit it's only 20 days.

I expect you're probably right. I assumed it would have been a month because I created a bunch of listings early in January that I wanted to go live on February 1 when my free listings were reallocated so I set that as their start date and didn't even bother to check exactly how far ahead I was able to schedule them, so thanks for the correction. However, 21 days should be more than adequate for most situations.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply