Seller Goal Tracker Seems To Be Restricting Sales

I do not know how you are going with Seller Goal Tracker but this is my thoughts only. We signed up for Seller Goal Tracker on 3 Stores and thought hey we will get this but No. 3 Days to go and this is the outcome 1 Store has sold $160+ and has not had a sale in almost 2 weeks. 2nd Store sold $99.00 and no sales for 6 Days. 3rd Store $66.00 and no sales is 3 weeks. We are only small sellers but eBay are not playing fair. We have started listing items from one of our stores on Gum Tree and Delete them from eBay when they sell and in the Past week on Gum Tree we have sold $300.00+ and that is only from 1 of our stores. Just thought it may explain the very low sales on eBay lately.

Thank You

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I initially signed up on one account to see what happened. I was surprised that items that had current bids were included. I opted for the $200 as I'm not a large seller either. I got the $200 on that one no problems. Last week I signed up the other account and got an email over the weekend saying I was halfway there. I've had another few sales since then. Probably if I'd signed up when it came out I would have got it, but I'm not expecting to get there with this one. Especially as all my items will be ended at the end of this current promotion.

A few people did comment that their sales seemed to slow up when they signed up, which is why I only did one account. I'm not sure if they eneded up reaching their goal or not.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

I signed up on the highest level and reached it halfway through the month ...I don't know if it affected my sales as I've only been selling a few months anyway ๐Ÿ˜•
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply