Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay buyer protection policy

What are people's thoughts regarding the buyer protection policy? Have you had a bad experience? I am currently still in dispute with eBay due to them giving a buyer a full refund without any notification or opportunity to respond to the claims being...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How's This for Throttling.

Hardly any sales last month.Suddenly last weekend 10 sales.3 in one day.Now Nothing.It's crazy.some things listed for ages sold .

• 12 replies
  • 3 Helpful

fed up with Ebays lack of action on fraudulent sellers

It does appear that Ebay gives preferential treatment to higher turnover sellers and turns a blind eye to their fraudulent seling techniques. I have reported a particular seller many times to Ebay but no action is ever taken and I even doubt if any o...

Retrieving Finished Draft & Posting Finished Ad?

New seller here. I've created, edited, and saved the draft of my very first item. However, I can't find where to actually get the ad to go live. The instructions say; To save a draft of an unfinished listing:If you need to leave the listing form befo...

Issuing overseas refund

I have been waiting on a SNAD return from the UK, which finally arrived this morning.After the buyer initiated the return, she made no further contact and did not mark the item as "shipped".Not only did she not mark it as shipped, but she also sent i...

a fraud,

Please be aware that there is a dishonest buyer with a ratng of 5. He is dishonest man, a liar, a cheat, and fraudulent. Make sure you photograph the packaging before selling him anything and send it registered mail. He resides in China and stung me ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is this a breach of copyright?

This seller is in effect compiling tracks from different record labels and selling the compilations on printed discs in plastic sleeves. They claim there is "no copyright" but there is. Some of the tracks included are very well known in the techno/ho...

Offered cash before auction end

Hi, Someone has offered $450 cash for an item that has a $500 reserve. There have been no bids as yet and there is over 1 day to go. Is it within ebay rules for me to accept that bid? What do I need to do?Thanks.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Scam. Be aware of this person! and how can we stop that?

recently, this guy bought a $500 worth of graphic card from our ebay store and as soon as he received it, he put an dispute on paypal saying "item was not working/missing parts" we asked him to post it back but instead, he returned an empty bag with ...

Resolved! Best Offer query

Hi I have a few buy it now items listed with best offer option. I have an offer on one item that I would likely accept. However if I make a counter offer which the buyer declines, can I still accept the original offer? Thanks in advance.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful